The provider of this website is Valser Mineralquellen GmbH:
Coca-Cola Schweiz GmbH
Tel. +41 (0)44 835 9111
Fax +41 (0)44 835 9490
II. Copyright information
This website is maintained for personal entertainment, for information and educative purposes, and as a communication forum. Use the website at your discretion. You are permitted to download the material shown on the website for private, non-commercial use, provided you adhere to all copyright and other trademark notices referring to the material. You are not permitted to disseminate, alter, transmit, reuse, repost or exploit any of the content of this website, including texts, images or audio and video files, for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the provider.
III. Terms and conditions for use of the website
- You are hereby informed that all images, texts and/or artworks contained on this website are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted, and that they may not be used for purposes other than those in these terms of website use or for purposes other than those in the text on the website, without the written consent of the operator. The operator does not accept liability in this regard; moreover, it provides no assurances that the material shown on the website is free of third parties rights.
- Although the operator makes every effort to ensure that the content on this website is current, it is nevertheless merely an informational service. Therefore, no assurances are provided and warranty or liability accepted for the accuracy of the information provided here. The operator accepts neither liability nor responsibility for mistakes or omissions in the content of this website.
- Users scroll through the website and use its services at their own risk.
- Messages or other material you send to the website by email or other means, including data, questions, remarks and suchlike, will not be classified as confidential or as intellectual property. All information that you send to the website will become the property of the operator; the operator will be permitted to use this information at its equitable discretion, including but not limited to its duplication, announcement, transmission, publication, reproduction and provision. Moreover, it will be at the discretion of the operator to make use of the ideas, concepts, know-how or procedures included in messages transmitted to its website, including but not limited to the development, manufacture and sale of products through use of this information. By using this website, you may provide the operator with certain information about you and your use of the website; the operator is entitled to analyse this information in these cases. It is at the discretion of the operator to make use of this information for appropriate purposes, including but not restricted to the creation of private websites or for marketing purposes.
The provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Teleservices Act (TSG) and claims by the user to intellectual or industrial property rights are unaffected.
- The operator does not check websites that refer to this website by hyperlink. The operator is not responsible for the content of websites other than its own website or for websites that refer to this website. If you refer to this or other websites by hyperlink, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of the operator.
- The operator may check and monitor discussions, chats, messages posted, communications, pin boards and similar that are included on this website, but is not required to do so and accepts no liability for the content of the communication they contain, neither for errors, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, damage to reputation, nor for obscenity, pornography, religious intolerance or risks or imprecision of information provided on the website communication forums. You are prohibited from transmitting or posting material that is illegal, threatening, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, provocative, pornographic or libelous, i.e. materials that portray punishable acts or that incite punishable acts, i.e. that violate any other statutory provisions. The operator will offer full cooperation to law enforcement authorities and courts that request or instruct the operator to disclose the identity of any person that has transmitted or posted material of this nature. The operator reserves the right to delete without further notice any materials prohibited under clause 8.
- The software any other material downloaded from this website may be subject to US government export restrictions. The statutory provisions of the United States export restrictions prohibit the export of particular technical data and software to certain countries. Software must not be downloaded from the website in the following countries or exported to these countries: (1) to (i.e. by a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or another country for which the United States have issued export restrictions, or (2) to persons included on the U.S. Treasury Department list of ‘Specially Designated Nationals’, or on the U.S. Department of Commerce ‘Table of Deny Orders’. The operator permits neither downloads nor exports of software or technical data from this website to a country in which it is prohibited under United States export laws.
- Google Analytics
- The operator reserves the right to change these website terms and conditions by updating this page at any time. You are required to adhere to these changes and should therefore access this page at regular intervals to remain aware of the latest website terms and conditions.
[kju:] digital solutions